Want to advertise your business to the most transaction-ready buyers in your area and have Trulia pick up the tab? Now is your chance!
Trulia Mobile Ads are the most exclusive ad spot on Trulia, targeting buyers who are 60% more likely to contact an agent, and you can get $2,000 worth of advertising, absolutely free!
Here’s how you can enter to win $2,000 of Trulia Mobile Ads
2. Check In
From the app home page, choose the Check In icon, select the property you are visiting and tap the Check In button. Every check in to a listing gives you another chance to win, so the busier you are helping buyers and sellers, the more chances you’ll get!
3. You’re Entered to Win!
That’s it! But don’t forget to check in each time you visit another listing, so you can increase your chances of winning. To help you remember, just repeat the phrase “Check in to win!”
Trulia’s Win $2,000 of Trulia Mobile Ads Contest
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this contest (the “Contest”). By participating in the Trulia, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
1. How to Enter: To enter, you must:
(a) Be a real estate professional registered with Trulia.com. If you do not already have an account, you can register as part of the download process.
(b) Download the Trulia for Agents App (the “App”) from either iPhone or Android, if you have not already downloaded the App.
(c) From the App home page, choose the Check In icon.
(d) Select the property you are visiting and tap the Check In button.
Limit of one (1) check-in per listing, per agent. Multiple agents are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. All requested information must be provided for your entry to be valid. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsor.
2. Additional Entries: You may earn additional entries for each listing you visit and check in to. There is no limit to the number of additional entries which may be earned for additional check-ins and no limit to the number of check-ins per day per agent; however, there is a limit of one (1) check-in per listing, per agent.
3. Check-Ins: A “check-in” is a digital way of saying “I’m here”. Every listing check-in appears on your Trulia profile, allowing consumers to find agents who have the inside scoop on local properties. If you’re the listing agent, you’ll be notified when other professionals check in to your listings, allowing you to connect with agents about clients that might be a fit for the home.
4. Selection of Winner: One winner will be selected by a random drawing from all entries which adhere to the Official Rules. The drawing will take place on or about June 19, 2012 at Trulia’s offices at the address listed below. The potential prize winner will be notified by e-mail on or about June 22, 2012. To claim the prize, the potential winner must follow the instructions contained in his/her notification, including by taking any winner verification steps required by Sponsor.
5. Contest Period: The Contest period is from 12:01 AM (all times Pacific Time) on June 4, 2012 to 11:59 p.m. on June 17, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period and meet the other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to potentially win a prize.
6. Prize: One (1) winner will receive $2,000 in Trulia Mobile Ads (the “Mobile Ads”). If the ZIP code the winner requests for the Mobile Ads is unavailable, winner will receive $2,000 in Trulia Local Ads (the “Local Ads”). If the ZIP code the winner requests for the Local Ads is unavailable, winner will receive a one (1) year subscription to Trulia Pro Elite. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize.
7. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE REGISTERED USERS OF TRULIA.COM, AND ARE RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated in Section 1 and 2 above. Directors, officers, employees or consultants of Sponsor and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, including half-and step-family members) and household members of each such person of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply and this Context is void where prohibited by law.
8. Disclaimer: Sponsor, all participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
9. Odds; Taxes; Etc: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Winners will be issued a tax form 1099 for the approximate retail value of the prize awarded. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER. The prize may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification, or, alternatively, if three (3) attempts to contact a winner by e-mail with the prize notification are not successful. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
10. Identity of Entrant: In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, eligible entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entrant’s registration. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that each of the potential winners are the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entries.
11. Sponsor’s License to Entries: You grant to Sponsor, and its successors, assigns, licensees, representatives, and agents, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, translate, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use and sublicense your entry, or any portion thereof, in any manner, form, media or technology now known or later developed for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. You agree to take, at Sponsor’s expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm Sponsor’s rights as set forth above in this paragraph. By participating in the Contest, you agree to receive email communications from Sponsor regarding Sponsor’s events and contests.
12. Representation and Warranty: You hereby represent and warrant that (a) you are eligible to enter the Contest; (b) your entry is original to you and that you are the owner of all right, title and interest in and to your entry and have the right to grant the rights granted herein or, alternatively, you have obtained all necessary rights and permissions to use and submit your entry in connection with the Contest and to provide all the rights specified in these Official Rules; (c) your comments about Trulia and its products/services in your entry reflect your honest opinions, beliefs, findings, and experiences in connection with Trulia and such products/services; and (d) you have the unconditional right to submit your entry to Sponsor pursuant to these Official Rules, and your entry and the use thereof as contemplated herein does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any consumer protection law or regulation or any copyright, trademark, patent, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
13. General Release: By entering the Contest, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
14. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, in connection with the Contest and for any other advertising, marketing, or promotional purpose(s) without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute a consent to the use of such winner’s name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, in connection with the Contest and for any other advertising, marketing, or promotional purpose(s) without further permission or compensation.
15. Affidavit & Release: As a condition of being awarded any prize, each winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
16. Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after June 22, 2012 and before June 22, 2013 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: The Win $2000 in Trulia Mobile Ads Contest Winner List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: The Win $2000 in Trulia Mobile Ads Contest Rules Request. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
17. Intellectual Property Notice: TRULIA is a trademark of Trulia, Inc. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2012 by Trulia, Inc.
18. Miscellaneous: The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, U.S.A. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant’s participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to amend, modify, or cancel the Contest at any time without notice. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Contest, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Contest, please send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: The Win $2,000 in Trulia Mobile Ads Contest Questions.
19. Sponsor: Trulia, Inc., 116 New Montgomery Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105.